1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
NAME: CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L.
ADDRESS: Ctra. Granollers-Girona (C251) Km 2,3. 08520 Les Franqueses del Vallès (Barcelona)
TEL.: 93 849 84 44
CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, SL is the owner of the website you are visiting, as well as the Data Controller of the User’s personal data, so in the processing of personal data, they guarantee compliance with current regulations on data protection General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) LOPDGDD- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, as well as Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), for which the following information is provided on the processing of your data:
The data that we request from you are always adequate, pertinent, and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. As a user, you certify that all the data you send us or provide is true, truthful, and relevant for the purpose that the data has been requested.
2. WHAT TYPES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The categories of data that we process are classified as:
• Identification and contact data.
• Billing and payment information.
• Connection, and navigation data, navigation.
Identification and contact data:
Billing and payment information. Billing address, current account number and bank information. Data necessary to make and complete an invoice.
Connection, and navigation data: In this case, we can have access to the IP address of your device and the identification code of the device and metadata.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will process your personal data for different purposes depending on your relationship or interaction with us. For example:
1. Information request: Managing your requests through the different channels of CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. (email, phone, forms, etc.) and contact you in relation to your request
2.Hiring of Services or purchase of products from CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L.
• Hiring a service or purchase of products from CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. through any of the channels we offer.
• Requesting and managing an appointment to visit our facilities.
• Contacting you by using any of the communications channels owned by CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. (phone, email, WhatsApp) in relation to the service or product you have requested.
• Managing the payment of services or purchase of products.
• Answering any questions about our products or services via any communication channel owned by CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. (phone, email, WhatsApp)
• Preparing and sending you invoices.
• Carrying out and sending you quality surveys on the services that you have contracted with CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L.
3. CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. Customer Service. When you contact us and provide us with your data, we treat them to:
• Manage a request, return, or claim, as well as the queries you want to ask us.
4. Collaborators or candidates. If you sent us your resume or contacted us to join our team, your data will be incorporated into our data processing systems in order to evaluate your application.
• We may contact you and send you information about the evaluation of your application by email, or by any other means of communication provided by you.
5. Contest, raffle and / or activity, event. When you participate in a contest, a draw, an event, or any other promotional activities organized by CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. In this case, we can use your data to:
• Confirm your attendance at the event.
• Send you a reminder of the day and time.
• Contact you if you are the winner of a contest or a draw
6. Social networks.
Within the framework of our social profiles, we can process your data when you interact directly with us and send us a direct message to answer a request. We can also follow up any mentions of our brand name made in a public profile on social networks.
7. Video surveillance systems.
To guarantee the safety of people and facilities, we have security cameras.
8. Commercial Communications.
If you authorize us, or if you are already a client of CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L., we will process your data to send you communications about our promotions, products, or offers through electronic means.
You can reject the receipt of this type of message at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications. In relation to the sending of advertising, we expressly inform you that we do not make automated decisions with effects on you.
Perform internal analysis. For exclusively internal purposes and purposes. We may treat your data in an aggregated way (that is, in a way that does not identify you) or, where appropriate, pseudo-anonymized to:
• Carry out internal analyses and prepare studies, reports and statistics that allow us to carry out an adaptation of the activity and the commercial information of CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, SL
• Understand the way in which customers in general interact with CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. to know the degree of satisfaction of our clients and users and detect those aspects in which we can improve.
4. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA? WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE HAVE TO TREAT THEM?
Any requests for information, contracting of services or purchase of products: When requesting information, hiring our services or buying our products, we treat your data as it is necessary to carry out the contract that binds us, when you contract a service or to establish the pre-contractual relationship in the event that you request a quote or we need certain information prior to the provision or contracting of our services, for example if you request an appointment to visit our facilities.
To prevent fraud in the contracting of services, we treat your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, as well as in the case of sending quality surveys on the contracted services, monitoring your budget through calls or emails or the management of appointments based on the information collected.
We may also use your data to make profiles based on the use of our website to plan any appointments or specialized advice on the basis of consent.
Collaborators or candidates: If you send us your CV or contact us to join our team, the legal basis will be your own consent when sending out your CV or participating in our selection processes.
Contest, draw and/or activity, event: We treat the data that you provide us on the occasion of your participation in contests, draws and/or any activities or events organized by us on the basis of the contractual relationship that binds us in which there are bases or conditions of the promotion and, on the basis of your consent.
Social networks: The legal basis for the processing of this data is the contractual relationship or compliance with legal obligations in the event that you are already a client of CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. and the legitimate interest of CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. for a follow-up on social networks.
In this regard, we want you to know that the treatment of your personal data within the framework of these social networks will be governed by the privacy policies of these networks, so that the exercise of rights by CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. It will be limited to those allowed by the social network in question, for this reason we recommend that, before following our profiles on social networks, you check the conditions of use and privacy policies of the same.
Video surveillance systems: The images captured by our systems are treated on the basis of the legitimate interest of CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. for safeguarding the safety of our facilities and people.
Commercial Communications: We process your data to send you advertising based on the consent you give us and based on our legitimate interest in those cases where there is a relationship with CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. and where the information we send you is related to the products and services that you have purchased or contracted.
Analytics: To carry out internal analyses, the basis for treating your data in an aggregated or pseudonymized way is our legitimate interest for the improvement of our products and services, as well as the improvement and adaptation of our communication channels.
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
Your data will not be transferred to any third party outside CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L., except legal obligation.
In some cases, we provide your data (only when necessary) to external service providers. These providers can only process your data to provide the corresponding services, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable in terms of data protection, at the time of your hiring. Therefore, they cannot use such information for their own purposes or pass it on to third parties. It is also possible that the law requires us to disclose your data to entities, authorities, or public bodies.
6. DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
In general, we do not carry out international data transfers outside the EU.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Request for information, contracting of services or purchase of products: The personal data you provided will be kept while the commercial or contractual relationship is maintained, while we are processing any request from you, if you sent a deletion request, or until the limitation period for legal responsibilities that may arise has elapsed.
Collaborators or candidates. The period of data storage will be one year unless you exercise your right of cancellation before that period. After this period, we will proceed automatically to the cancellation and destruction of your curriculum.
Contest, draw, activity and/or event: We storage personal data for the period necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Social networks: We can only consult or cancel your data in a restricted way as you have a specific profile. We will treat them for as long as you allow us to do so, by following us, being friends or clicking “like”, “follow” or similar.
Any rectification, restriction of information or publications must be done through the configuration of your profile or user right in the social media site in question.
Video surveillance systems: The images from the cameras will be deleted within a maximum period of thirty (30) days, unless there are well-founded reasons to store them for a longer time (for example, if they are part of a police investigation).
Commercial Communications: We will keep your data as long as you do not request its cancellation.
Analytics: The data will be kept for a maximum period of five (5) years.
8. DO YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you want to make a request to CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. related to your data and to exercise your rights in this matter, contact CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. quickly and easily through the following email:
Right of access to personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. has about you and information about how we use them.
Right of rectification. You can request CERÀMICA I PEDRA CATALANA, S.L. that we update or rectify the personal data we have about you.
Right of deletion. You can ask us to cancel your data, keep in mind that such cancellation may imply that we should stop providing you with a service.
Right of opposition and limitation of treatment. You can oppose the processing of your personal data, or request that they are not used for certain purposes.
Right to portability. Provided that the necessary requirements are met, you can request your personal data in a commonly used electronic format, and have it transmitted to another third party of your choice.
Right not to be the subject of an automated decision (including profiling). You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing.
Right to revoke consent. If you have given us your consent for a specific data processing, you can withdraw it at any time. Right to claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You can claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency at
9. DO YOU NEED A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, you must request them at; email@example.com
These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of your identity card.
Your request will be attended to a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if it is very complex, in that case, we will notify you if we need more time.
10. DO WE TREAT COOKIES?
11. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data that we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Data Personal.
We use information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these aims, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls if necessary.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not 100% secure.
12. CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE